My money maker in sulumits retsambew

Who knew Google again good was the same me and the position blog I in drove to the page of one deh…hehehe. Afterwards I asked, if later I gak failed, I must pay keka you? He every not…i'mhas too much money maker he said:) )” Finally I received his challenge because I liked the idea impossible this and felt was not unfortunate him except time and the power. Yesterday I at once bought the domain by the name of: sulumits retsambew.info (because of the demand that the domain must just) afterwards install Wordpress and use a generator sitemap also has wrote 2 posting.

Until I wrote this article, blog this was not yet indexed was time 17 days did not yet go, that is why this article was meant as backlink. Because my aim took part in the race because of the friend's challenge yg gave time 17 days as his gift money $350, then the logo blog I that be inscribed $350 in 17 Days, as the representation of my reason for taking part in the race, so if I was successful was in the page 1 and the gift ditangan then at that time also I will stop from this contest.

Because already did not want still felt tired like in Busby. And had several regulations that he appointed, that is: 1. The domain must just and might not be gotten by the key word yg was contested, his popular term the keyword domain. 2. Might not ask for the support who also. 3. Might not make money online or buy link or sponsored review 4. Might not team (patner and gathered) 5. Use the SEO technique yg ethical. Only the love $350 then many rules! no problem the main reason not only money how come, but the opportunity was valuable yg must be useful for my internet seo action and business.
 
Minima Ready Blogger Templates | money7's Profile on Ping.sg